This school was attended by family members of  Co-chairmen Henry and Gordon MacAdam.  It was established in 1854.

It provided education for the families living in an area approximately four miles south of Monticello that was referred to as the “South Woods.”  The school was closed in 1943, sold in 1957, and was demolished by the town in 1999.


Former Students: